The Abandonment and Rescue of Perdita from "The Winter's Tale"
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 x 10 inches (13 x 25.4 cm)
Oval collector's mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | literary theme | plays by William Shakespeare | The Winter's Tale, play by William Shakespeare
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, The Abandonment and Rescue of Perdita from "The Winter's Tale", undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.