Classical Male Nude with a Rearing Horse
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Fake; At Edgware Road
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink with graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 7/8 x 13 7/8 inches (45.4 x 35.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "No 364"; in graphite, verso, lower left: "103"; lower right: "At Edgware Road"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Classical | cloth | figure study | genre subject | horse (animal) | man | nude | sculpture
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Classical Male Nude with a Rearing Horse, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.