Classical Male Nude with a Rearing Horse
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Fake; At Edgware Road
- Pen and brown ink with graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 7/8 x 13 7/8 inches (45.4 x 35.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "No 364"; in graphite, verso, lower left: "103"; lower right: "At Edgware Road"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Classical | cloth | figure study | genre subject | horse (animal) | man | nude | sculpture
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Classical Male Nude with a Rearing Horse, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.