- Watching the Soldiers Parade on the Champs Elysees, Paris, 1944
- 1944, printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 14 1/8 × 12 inches (35.9 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower left: "WWII | WATCHING THE TROOPS GO BY. SUNDAY ON THE CHAMPS-ELYSEES, PARIS 1944 | Constance Stuart Larrabee 1983"
Signed and dated in graphite on verso, lower left: "Constance Stuart Larrabeee 1983"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Corcoran School of Art
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, Watching the Soldiers Parade on the Champs Elysees, Paris, 1944, 1944, printed 1993
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.