Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, Champs Elysses, Paris, 1944, 1944, printed 1993
- Champs Elysses, Paris, 1944
- 1944, printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 12 3/8 × 12 inches (31.4 × 30.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Corcoran School of Art
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.