- Headquarters, Belfort, France, Allied Invasion, 1944
- 1944, printed 1990
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 15 3/8 × 15 1/4 inches (39.1 × 38.7 cm)
Inscribed in black ink on recto, lower right: "Constance Stuart Larrabee". Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower right: "Constance Stuart Larrabee | HEADQUARTERS, BELFORT, FRANCE | ALLIED INVASION 1944 | © Constance Stuart Larrabee 1990"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Constance Stuart Larrabee", Signed in graphite on verso: "Constance Stuart Larrabee 1990"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Corcoran School of Art
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, Headquarters, Belfort, France, Allied Invasion, 1944, 1944, printed 1990
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.