- Pack Mules Returning to Base Camp, Apennines, 1944
- 1944, printed 1983
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 12 1/2 × 12 inches (31.8 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower left: "WW II| PACK MULES RETURNING TO BASE CAMP, APENNINES, ITALY 1944 | Constance Stuart Larrabee© 1983"
Signed and dated in graphite on verso, lower left: "Constance Stuart Larrabee©1983"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Corcoran School of Art
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, Pack Mules Returning to Base Camp, Apennines, 1944, 1944, printed 1983
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.