Ndebele Woman, near Pretoria, 1946
- 1946. printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in black ink on recto: "Constance Stuart Larrabee". Inscribed in graphite, on verso, "Y1(one) 1946 NDEBELE WOMAN 1946"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Constance Stuart Larrabee"; dated on verso in graphite, lower left: "1946"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Constance Stuart Larrabee, Constance Stuart Larrabee: time exposure, New Haven, CT, p. 28, cat. 40, TR647 L36 1995 (LC) (YCBA)