- In Maseru, Basutoland (Lesotho), 1947
- 1947, printed 1983
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 15 3/8 × 14 7/8 inches (39.1 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink on verso, lower left: "Constance Stuart Larrabee BASUTOLAND, NOW LESOTHO. 1947 IN MASERU"
Signed and dated in black ink on verso, lower left: "Constance Stuart Larrabee.......1947....."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, In Maseru, Basutoland (Lesotho), 1947, 1947, printed 1983
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.