Blind Basuto(Lesotho) Miner and his dog, 1947
- 1947, printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 15 1/2 × 14 7/8 inches (39.4 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower right: "Constance Stuart Larrabee." Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower left: "BLIND | BASUTO + HIS DOG-1947"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Constance Stuart Larrabee"; dated on verso in graphite, lower left: "1947"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blind (people) | dog (animal) | genre subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Constance Stuart Larrabee, Constance Stuart Larrabee: time exposure, New Haven, CT, p. 39, cat. 58, TR647 L36 1995 (LC) (YCBA)