IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, Basuto (Lesotho) Children Bathing, 1947, 1947, printed 1993
Basuto (Lesotho) Children Bathing, 1947
- 1947, printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm), Image: 13 3/8 × 12 7/8 inches (34 × 32.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso: Signed and dated in graphite on verso: "Constance stuart Larrabee 1947 | © SWAZILAND"
Signed and dated in graphite on verso: "Constance stuart Larrabee 1947"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.