For Sunday;s Dinner, Nagmaal (Holy Communion), near Pretoria, 1947
- 1947, printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 12 3/8 × 11 7/8 inches (31.4 × 30.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower left: "Constance Stuart Larrabee 1947 | © "
Signed and dated in graphite on verso, lower left: "Constance Stuart Larrabee 1947 | © "
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, For Sunday;s Dinner, Nagmaal (Holy Communion), near Pretoria, 1947, 1947, printed 1993
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.