Afrikaner Family Returning Home after Nagmaal, near Pretoria, 1947
- 1947, printed-1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 15 1/2 × 14 7/8 inches (39.4 × 37.8 cm)
Signed in graphite on verso, lower left: "Constance Stuart Larrabee 1947 | ©" "
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- children (people by age group) | family | genre subject | jug | wagon
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Constance Stuart Larrabee, Constance Stuart Larrabee: time exposure, New Haven, CT, p. 50, cat. 73, TR647 L36 1995 (LC) (YCBA)