Young Zulus, near Hopo, Natan, 1949
- 1948, printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 16 1/8 × 14 3/4 inches (41 × 37.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower left: "© Constance Stuart Larrabee 1948 Zulu"
Signed in graphite on verso, lower left: "© Constance Stuart Larrabee 1948"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Constance Stuart Larrabee, Constance Stuart Larrabee: time exposure, New Haven, CT, p. 30, cat. 85, TR647 L36 1995 (LC) (YCBA)