Young Zulus, near Hopo, Natan, 1949
- 1948, printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm), Image: 16 1/8 × 14 3/4 inches (41 × 37.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower left: "© Constance Stuart Larrabee 1948 Zulu"
Signed in graphite on verso, lower left: "© Constance Stuart Larrabee 1948"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, Young Zulus, near Hopo, Natan, 1949, 1948, printed 1993