IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, The Garden Party, 1958, 1958 printed 1993
The Garden Party, 1958
- 1958 printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm), Image: 15 × 15 inches (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower left: "1958 The Garden Party -© Constance Stuart Larrabee "
Signed and dated in graphite on verso: "1958.......© Constance Stuart Larrabee"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bench | chicken | turkeys (birds)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Constance Stuart Larrabee, Constance Stuart Larrabee: time exposure, New Haven, CT, p. 67, cat. 96, TR647 L36 1995 (LC) (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.