Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, Lanzerac, Cape Town, South Africa, 1963, 1963, printed 1993
Lanzerac, Cape Town, South Africa, 1963
- 1963, printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 15 1/2 × 14 7/8 inches (39.4 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower left: "LANZERAC, CAPE TOWN 1963"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.