- Private Albert Blake, Hadaway Chapel, Broad Neck, Marlyand, 1979
- 1984, printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso: "Constance Stuart Larrabee | Albert Blake's Grave, Chestertown, MD"
Signed in graphite on verso: "Constance Stuart Larrabee"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Kent County Historical Society
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- military art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Constance Stuart Larrabee, Constance Stuart Larrabee: time exposure, New Haven, CT, p. 69, cat. 104, TR647 L36 1995 (LC) (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, Private Albert Blake, Hadaway Chapel, Broad Neck, Marlyand, 1979, 1984, printed 1993
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.