Athol Fugard, 1983
- 1983, printed 1989
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 13 1/2 × 12 7/8 inches (34.3 × 32.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on verso, lower left: "Constance Stuart Larrabee | ATHOL FUGARD | SOUTH AFRICA 1983"
Signed in graphite on verso, lower left: "Constance Stuart Larrabee | ....1983"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Constance Stuart Larrabee, Constance Stuart Larrabee: time exposure, New Haven, CT, p. 61, cat. 115, TR647 L36 1995 (LC) (YCBA)