Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, Moonlight on the Chester, Winter, 1991, 1991, printed 1993
Moonlight on the Chester, Winter, 1991
- 1991, printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and 15 × 15 inches (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower left: "MOONLIGHT ON THE CHESTER, WINTER, 1991"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.