A Petal Strewn Path
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and gouache on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper mounted on board
- Sheet: 16 1/4 × 20 1/2 inches (41.3 × 52.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso of mount: "a petal strewn path"
Signed in black ink, lower center: "Lilian Stannard"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, In Memory of Helen G. and Charles H. Warner Sr.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | flowers | garden | garden paths | landscape | petals
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lilian Stannard, 1877 or 1884–1944, British, A Petal Strewn Path, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.