Seated Man and Seated Woman
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Standing Woman and Seated Woman
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 x 6 3/8 inches (19.7 x 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "531- 33 1/2x25 [...]"; on verso, lower right: "84"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | man | seated | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Smith College Museum of Art, The drawings of George Romney ; an exhibition held from May to September 1962 at the Smith College Museum of Art , Northampton, Mass., Northampton, MA, 1962, cat. no. 14, NJ18 R65 S46