Seated Woman: Three Poses
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 x 6 3/8 inches (19.7 x 16.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "120"
Watermark; oval collector's mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541); circular collector's mark, verso: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4542)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | seated | sketches | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Seated Woman: Three Poses, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.