- Materials & Techniques:
- Various media including: brown ink over graphite; graphite; brown and gray wash over graphite; gray wash over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Spine: 4 1/2 inches (11.4 cm), Sheet: 4 1/2 x 7 1/2 inches (11.4 x 19.1 cm)
Oval Haas collector's mark; Circular Haas collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.