Seated Woman, Lightly Draped
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Two Composition Sketches
- Pen and brown ink; verso: graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 inches (9.8 x 13 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "330"
Watermark; collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | seated | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Smith College Museum of Art, The drawings of George Romney ; an exhibition held from May to September 1962 at the Smith College Museum of Art , Northampton, Mass., Northampton, MA, 1962, cat. no. 23, pl. II, NJ18 R65 S46