Ken Currie, born 1960, British, Story from Glasgow, Plate 11, 1989
- Story from Glasgow, Plate 11
- Linocut on cream 225gsm Zerkall wove paper
- Spine: 17 inches (43.2 cm), Sheet: 17 × 12 3/4 inches (43.2 × 32.4 cm), and Plate: 11 3/8 x 9 3/4in. (28.9 x 24.8cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.