- Story from Glasgow, Colophon
- Linocut on cream 225gsm Zerkall wove paper
- Spine: 17 inches (43.2 cm), Sheet: 17 × 12 3/4 inches (43.2 × 32.4 cm), and Plate: 13 5/8 × 9 7/8 inches (34.6 × 25.1 cm)
Lettered upper center to lower center: "STORY FROM GLASGOW | by | Ken Currie | The portfolio of 97 linocuts were | printed by Simon King on an Albion | Hand Press. All the linocuts including | the title and colophon pages, were cut by | the artist. The paper is 225 gsm | Zerkall. The portfolio has been | printed in an edition of 45 copies | only, plus 5 proof copies. Each print | is signed and numbered by the artist. | Story from Glasgow has been | published by Charles Booth-Clibborn | under his imprint The Paragon Press. | © Ken Currie and the Paragon Press, 1989."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Ken Currie, born 1960, British, Story from Glasgow, Colophon, 1989
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.