Frolicking Goat: Three Sketches
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Three Prostrate Figures
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 x 7 3/4 inches (15.9 x 19.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "149"; lower right: "verso"
Watermark; collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal | goat | sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Smith College Museum of Art, The drawings of George Romney ; an exhibition held from May to September 1962 at the Smith College Museum of Art , Northampton, Mass., Northampton, MA, 1962, cat. no. 45, NJ18 R65 S46