Frolicking Goat: Three Sketches
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Three Prostrate Figures
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 x 7 3/4 inches (15.9 x 19.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "149"; lower right: "verso"
Watermark; collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal | goat | sporting art
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Smith College Museum of Art, The drawings of George Romney ; an exhibition held from May to September 1962 at the Smith College Museum of Art , Northampton, Mass., Northampton, MA, 1962, cat. no. 45, NJ18 R65 S46 [ORBIS]