Francis Hoyland, born 1930, British, The Massacre of the Innocents, 2000
The Massacre of the Innocents
- Part Of:
- Line engraving and drypoint on thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- 22 1/4 × 29 1/2 inches (56.5 × 74.9 cm) and 15 5/8 × 22 1/2 inches (39.7 × 57.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "9"; lower right: "1/12"
Signed in graphite lower right: "FH"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Monroe E. Price, Yale BA 1960, LLB 1965, and Aimee Brown Price, Yale MA 1963, PhD 1972, and Theodore C. and Elizabeth Barlow Rogers, Yale MCP 1964
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- religious and mythological subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.