- The Appearance to Thomas
- Line engraving and drypoint on thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 22 1/4 × 29 1/2 inches (56.5 × 74.9 cm) and Plate: 15 5/8 × 22 1/2 inches (39.7 × 57.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "1/12"; lower center: "89: The Appearance to Thomas - "
Signed in graphite lower right: "Francis Hoyland"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Monroe E. Price, Yale BA 1960, LLB 1965, and Aimee Brown Price, Yale MA 1963, PhD 1972, and Theodore C. and Elizabeth Barlow Rogers, Yale MCP 1964
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Hoyland, born 1930, British, The Appearance to Thomas, 2000
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.