- Three Boats
- Watercolor, graphite, and white gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 7 1/4 inches (12.7 × 18.4 cm) and Binding: 5 1/4 inches (13.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center right: "PE. 27"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Clarkson Stanfield, 1793–1867, British, Three Boats, 1863
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.