Clarkson Stanfield, 1793–1867, British, Landscape on the Stour near Sandwich, 1863
Landscape on the Stour near Sandwich
- Part Of:
- Watercolor, white gouache, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, light blue wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 7 1/4 inches (12.7 × 18.4 cm) and Binding: 5 1/4 inches (13.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "On the Stour, Sandwich 14 Sep 1863"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.