IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Simpson, 1823–1899, British, Sketchbook Drawing, 1854 to 1855
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Crimea Sketchbook, December 1854 to March 1855
- 1854 to 1855
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 7 inches (12.7 × 17.8 cm), Binding: 5 3/8 inches (13.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.