Standing Woman with Classical Drapery
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Bent Figure
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 6 7/8 x 4 3/4 inches (17.5 x 12.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "459"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- drapery | genre subject | standing | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Smith College Museum of Art, The drawings of George Romney ; an exhibition held from May to September 1962 at the Smith College Museum of Art , Northampton, Mass., Northampton, MA, 1962, cat. no. 76, pl. XI, NJ18 R65 S46 [ORBIS]