Print made by Charles Golding Constable, 1821–1879, British, Coastal Scene, undated
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige card, laid on thick, slightly textured, beige card
- 4 5/8 x 5 13/16 inches (11.8 x 14.7 cm) and 2 7/8 x 4 inches (7.3 x 10.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "to72(?) | 25"; graphite marks on back, center right and lower right
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Professor Giles Constable
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boats | buildings | coast | fences | harbor | houses | ladders | marine art | ropes | rowboats | sailboats | sea | shore (landform) | wall
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.