Shere Church, Surrey
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 × 8 1/8 inches (13 × 20.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right "Shere Aug. 26, 1805". On verso, in graphite, upper center: "6"; on verso, in graphite, lower right "17343"[?]; in graphite, lower left, on verso, "Shere Church/Aug. 26. 1805 Edridge".
Signed and dated on verso, lower left: "Shere Church/Aug. 26. 1805 Edridge".
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Peter B. Cooper
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Shere | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.