- Brown wash with graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 5/8 x 9 1/8 inches (37.1 x 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "418"
Collector's mark: "George Romney"; collector's mark: "GRomney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | figure study | portrait | woman
- Associated People:
- Fitzgerald, Pamela [formerly Anne Caroline Stéphanie Sims; Lady Edward Fitzgerald] (1776?–1831), celebrity and associate of Irish nationalists
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Smith College Museum of Art, The drawings of George Romney ; an exhibition held from May to September 1962 at the Smith College Museum of Art , Northampton, Mass., Northampton, MA, 1962, cat. no. 95, pl. XXXI, NJ18 R65 S46
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Pamela, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.