IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Simpson, 1823–1899, British, Sketchbook Drawing, 1888 to 1890
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Sketchbook of Potsdam, Berlin, and England
- 1888 to 1890
- Graphite on thin, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 6 3/8 inches (19.7 × 16.2 cm), Binding: 7 3/4 inches (19.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.