Charles Samuel Keene, 1823–1891, British, Sketchbook Drawing, between 1846 and 1852
- Part Of:
- between 1846 and 1852
- Graphite with pen and brown ink on ruled, medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 4 inches (16.5 × 10.2 cm) and Binding: 6 1/2 inches (16.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.