- Part Of:
- ca. 1793
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 x 9 1/4 inches (14 x 23.5 cm) and Binding: 5 1/2 inches (14 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale University Art Gallery Collection, University Purchase, Everett V. Meeks, Yale BA 1901, Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | figures | Paradise Lost (published 1667) by John Milton
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.