IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Sketchbook Drawing, ca. 1793
- Part Of:
- ca. 1793
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 x 9 1/4 inches (14 x 23.5 cm), Binding: 5 1/2 inches (14 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale University Art Gallery Collection, University Purchase, Everett V. Meeks, Yale BA 1901, Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | figures | literary theme | Paradise Lost (published 1667) by John Milton | religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.