- Lord Grey, fifth Earl of Stamford
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 6 1/2 inches (23.5 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, upper right: "5th Earl of Stamford | Lord Grey"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark on verso: "George Romney"; watermark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | man | portrait | standing
- Associated People:
- George Harry Grey, 5th Earl of Stamford (1 October 1737 – 28 May 1819)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Lord Grey, fifth Earl of Stamford, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.