Eagles' Nest Mountain
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 14 1/4 inches (26 × 36.2 cm) and Binding: 10 1/4 inches (26 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Eagle's Nest"; in pen and brown ink, upper right: "Eagle Nest | Purple Mountain"; in graphite upper right: "11"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | men
- Associated Places:
- Carrauntoohil | Ireland | Killarney | Upper Lake
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Eagles' Nest Mountain, 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.