Study for Children of Lord Gower
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 5 inches (19.1 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, upper right: "62-Study for Children | of Lord Gower"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark on verso: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | figure study | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.