- River Laune from the High Road from Killarney & Aghadoe, 6 September 1841
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 14 1/4 inches (26 × 36.2 cm) and Binding: 10 1/4 inches (26 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "23"; in pen and brown ink, lower center: "River Laune from the High Road on the turning | going towards the Gap of Dunloh, - from Killarney & Aghadoe"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "T Hastings | 6 Septr. 1841"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cow | figure | landscape | people | seated
- Associated Places:
- Aghadoe | Gap of Dunloe | Ireland | Killarney | Laune
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, River Laune from the High Road from Killarney & Aghadoe, 6 September 1841, 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.