Black Stream Bridge, 6 September 1841
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 10 1/4 × 14 1/4 inches (26 × 36.2 cm) and 10 1/4 inches (26 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "31"; in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Black Stream Bridge | Gap of Dunlow""
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Sept. 6. 1841 JH"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | landscape | mountains | road | rocks | stream
- Associated Places:
- Gap of Dunloe | Ireland | Killarney | Macgillycuddy's Reeks
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Black Stream Bridge, 6 September 1841, 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.