Augur's Lake, Gap of Dunloh
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 14 1/4 inches (26 × 36.2 cm), Binding: 10 1/4 inches (26 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "Augurs Lake"; in graphite, upper right: "37"; in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Augur's Lake Gap of Dunloh"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lake | landscape | men | mountains | seated | staff
- Associated Places:
- Auger Lake | Gap of Dunloe | Ireland | Killarney | Macgillycuddy's Reeks
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Augur's Lake, Gap of Dunloh, 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.