- Thirlmere, or Leathes Water, 26 December 1834
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 × 16 3/8 inches (27 × 41.6 cm) and Binding: 10 5/8 inches (27 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Graver Crag | SaddleBack"; in graphite lower right: "Thirlmere or, Laethes Water."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Thirlmere, or Leathes Water, 26 December 1834, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.