Alzata di'una faciata d'un Palazzo di 15 finestre per fare in luogo nobile della citta
- Part Of:
- Graphite, pen and black, brown, and gray ink, brown and gray wash, within single-ruled black ink border on slightly textured, medium, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 13 3/8 inches (22.5 × 34 cm) and Spine: 13 1/2 inches (34.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Alzata di'una faciata | d'un Palazzo di 15 finestre | per fare in luogo nobile della citta"; in pen and brown ink, lower center: "fig. G"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "R architectus. 1752"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chapels | colonnades | columns (architectural elements) | Corinthian order | country house | domes | exterior | facades | palazzi | pilasters | plans (drawings) | rustication | statues | villas
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Stephen Riou, 1720–1780, Alzata di'una faciata d'un Palazzo di 15 finestre per fare in luogo nobile della citta, 1752
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.