Mr. Smith Dorian, 1841
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Frame: 10 11/16 × 26 3/16 × 13/16 inches (27.2 × 66.5 × 2 cm), Image: 9 1/4 × 7 11/16 inches (23.5 × 19.5 cm)
Inscribed with blind-stamp, lower left: [?]
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Rich Dighton 1841"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | coat | hat | horse (animal) | man | portrait | reins | top hat | whip
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Dighton, 1795–1880, British, Mr. Smith Dorian, 1841, 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.