Dancer playing Cymbals
- Gray wash and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 7 7/8 × 6 3/8 inches (20 × 16.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "428", lower left: "428"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cymbals | dancer | figure study | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.