- Edward Montague Lord Kimbolton
- ca. 1740
- Line engraving, stipple engraving and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 19 15/16 × 13 9/16 inches (50.6 × 34.4 cm), Plate: 14 1/2 × 8 15/16 inches (36.8 × 22.7 cm), and Image: 14 1/16 × 8 1/2 inches (35.7 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Earl of Manchester"
Lettered, upper center: "edward montague lord kimbolton."; lettered, lower right: "Impennis J.& P. Knapton Londini"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, Edward Montague Lord Kimbolton, ca. 1740
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.